If you’re a proud owner of a Jeep Wrangler, then first of all, lucky you, but second of all, you’ll know that these impressive road tumblers are so much more than just a car; they’re a way of life, a much-loved possession, which is why you want to do whatever you can to keep in the best condition, even if it is a rugged off-roader.
So, when it comes to protecting your Jeep’s interior from dirt and other elements, you want to ensure you get the best on the market. You want something durable but also something that’s good value for money.
In this article, we will discover the best Jeep Wrangler floor mats on the market and try to get you a bang for your buck.
Our Top Recommendation for Best Jeep Wrangler Floor Mats!
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY- Our car liners use elastic TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) for a soft touch and exquisite finish. It’s skid-proof and recyclable.
- FULLY GUARANTEED – We provide 45-day hassle-free return. Feel free to contact us on our 24/7 online customer service with local store support in California.
Top 5 Best Floor Mats for a Jeep Wrangler
When selecting the right floor mats, you might not think there was much to it, but you’d be wrong. There are actually many factors to consider, such as, are they completely waterproof? Can they withstand the snow? Are they easy to clean? And most importantly, are they worth the money?
Hold your horses because if you stick with me for the next few minutes, by the time you reach the end, I am quite confident that you will have found the perfect mats for your Jeep Wrangler.
- LASFIT Floor Mats for Jeep Wrangler 4XE Hybrid
- VIWIK Floor Matts for Wrangler JL Unlimited
- San Auto Car Floor Matt for Wrangler JL 4X4 Door Sahara Rubicon
- OEDRO Floor Matts for Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited
- Plasticolor Jeep Weatherpro 4 Piece Floor Mat Set
1. LASFIT Floor Mats for Jeep Wrangler 4XE Hybrid
I couldn’t fault these mats, to be honest; they fit perfectly and handled heavy footfall during the time I was using them. I thought they were great value for money, and I loved the fact that they’re environmentally friendly because they are made using Thermoplastic Elastomers.
You can also have peace of mind because they offer a 45-day money-back guarantee with all these products.
These were super easy to fit, making them about as user-friendly as possible. They snapped right into place and didn’t budge once installed.
These are pretty thin in comparison to other mats. However, this doesn’t reflect on the quality, which I rate as a pretty high standard.
LASFIT is excellent to deal with regarding customer service and after-sales care. They also offer a hassle-free exchange and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
These are compatible with the Jeep Wrangler 4XE Hybrid 2021, 2022, and 2023.
|Material||Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)|
|Product Dimensions||29.92"L x 21.65"W x 3.94"Th|
|Fit Type||Vehicle Specific Fit|
- Sturdy – The item is weighty and heavy-duty, which means it feels secure in place and doesn’t move around when in use.
- Guarantee – The money-back-guarantee is a selling point for me, as I can test the product thoroughly before deciding whether it’s for me.
- Brand – I love this brand and will always recommend them for customer care and product quality.
- Thin – These may be a little too thin for some users’ expectations.
2. VIWIK Floor Matts for Wrangler JL Unlimited
These mats are made from high-grade, premium materials, which are odorless, eco-friendly, and non-toxic, so you can ride easily knowing you’re not inhaling harmful chemicals emitted from the mats.
I enjoyed the unique groove design of the mats and the fact they protected the floor of my Wrangler while providing a non-slip grip.
Installation was easy; they just popped into place and were easy to remove for cleaning.
Despite the groove design, this mat was easy to clean even after the worst weather conditions.
These fit nicely into my Wrangler, down to 3D laser analysis that tests every mat on the specific car model.
The mats are compatible with the Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Unlimited, 2018-2021.
|Product Dimensions||29.53"L x 22.05"W x 6.69"Th|
- Sturdy – I could feel the craftsmanship that had gone into making these mats. They felt solid and sturdy.
- Durable – Due to the weight and material, I have confidence in the durability of these mats, even with heavy treading.
- Affordable – These were well within my budget and were very high-quality for the price.
- Delivery – I had to wait longer than expected for these to arrive, but that could have been a one-off issue.
3. San Auto Car Floor Matt for Wrangler JL 4X4 Door Sahara Rubicon
These were one of the lower-priced Jeep mats I tried during testing, and I was intrigued to see how they would stand up against some of the higher-cost options. I am pleased to say they stood up well and were just as practical, easy to clean, and well fitting as others in the higher price bracket.
Overall these did a fantastic job of protecting the floor of my Wrangler, even a day exploring in a torrential downpour.
This was super easy to remove for cleaning. I simply hosed mine down with a standard garden hose, and the mud and debris fell right off.
The mats are made from high-grade rubber, which doesn’t reflect the low price paid; the tire pattern on the mats also gives it a fantastic grip.
These mats can be easily trimmed to fit your car without affecting aesthetics.
These fit a Wrangler JL 4×4 2018-2023. However, the mats can be trimmed down if needed.
|Vehicle Service Type||Passenger Car, SUV|
|Auto Part Position||Inside|
- Affordability – Considering the high quality, the price of these mats is unbelievable. They felt sturdy, well-made, and had a firm grip.
- User-Friendly – These were incredibly easy to fit into my Jeep and slotted into place perfectly.
- Design – I thought the tire print design was practical and gave the mats a cool edge, adding personality to my Jeep’s interior.
- Thin – They might not be to everyone liking regarding thickness, but personally, I don’t think this impacted their performance.
4. OEDRO Floor Matts for Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited
There are a must-have for any Jeep owner who’s looking to protect the interior of their precious rugged roadster. Made with precision digital scanning, these will cover both the front and rear of your footwell.
You can tell that these have been built to last, as they’re made from TPE tri-extruded composition. This ensures they are eco-friendly, 100% safe, and will withstand all weather conditions.
Cleaning these mats was an absolute breeze. A simple wipe-down outside did the trick and stopped dirt from accumulating.
This product has 300% better temperature than other designs made using PVC. It means it remains flexible in extremely cold temperatures without turning brittle.
I found the customer service behind this sale excellent. The people I was in contact with were helpful throughout the purchase, and they assured me that any manufacturing defects or complaints would be dealt with abruptly.
These fit perfectly into the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK/JKU, 4-Door 2014-2018.
|Product Dimensions||29.5"L x 24"W x 6.5"Th|
|Auto Part Position||Inner|
- Skid Resistant – These had excellent grip; they were not slippery, even with wet boots.
- Instructions – A handy instruction manual was included that made fitting a piece of cake.
- Front and Rear Fitting – When you purchase these mats, you’ll not just get the driver and passenger mats but also a rear one.
- Model Specific – These mats aren’t available for 2-Door Jeeps.
5. Plasticolor Jeep Weatherpro 4 Piece Floor Mat Set
Overall I’m super happy with the Plasticolor Jeep Weatherpro mat set and thought it was money well spent.
One of the most handy qualities of these mats was the fact that although they’re Jeep branded, they’re actually universal, meaning they’ll fit almost any vehicle. This makes it highly versatile and popular with a broader customer base.
Despite these being universal, I was surprised at how well these fit into the footwells of my Wrangler. Alright, so there were some gaps and misfits. However, unless you’re a perfectionist, this wouldn’t be an issue.
Multiple Piece Set
You get four mats within this set, two for the front and two for the back.
These mats are compatible with most vehicles. If you’re unsure, check the product dimensions and compare them with the footwells in your Jeep.
|Material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Product Dimensions||27.5"L x 17.5"W x 0.25"Th|
|Vehicle Service Type||Passenger Car|
- Versatility- The universal mats makes this product extremely versatile, which makes them appealing to more than just Wrangler owners.
- Logo – I enjoyed the large branded Jeep logo design on these. Okay, it might be a bit showy, but who doesn’t want to show off their Jeep goods?
- Multiple Options – If you want everything to match, you can also get a steering wheel cover and holder coaster in the same unique design.
- Stability – I found that these mats did move around a little when using the fittings supplied.
- Universal – Some people may prefer something designed specifically for their vehicle’s make and model.
How I Narrowed down the Best Mats for Jeep Wrangler?
When I set out to find the best mats for the Jeep Wrangler, I knew there would be a few things I would be looking for over anything else. Below are the key features I was primarily focused on.
Of course, as with any car mats, they need to be durable, but this is especially true for an off-roader like the Wrangler. They need to withstand their fair share of muddy boots and weather conditions without quickly showing signs of wear. I also looked for mats made from high-grade rubber or thermoplastic elastomer to prevent cracking and fading.
I wanted to find mats that added a touch of personality to your Jeep, so I was trying to find cool-looking designs that will give you off-roaded even more of an edge.
While it’s correct you buy lower-priced universal mats which will fit many 4X4s, I don’t think that’s what you want for such an impressive vehicle. So I was looking for custom-designed floor mats that contour the shape of your Jeep perfectly and provide the best coverage.
When you’re off-roading, it’s pretty much guaranteed that you’ll be bringing all kinds of outdoor debris back into your Jeep, no matter how hard you try to kick off your boots. Therefore, it’s essential that your mats are easy to clean and can be wiped down or hosed off.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s look at some of the most commonly asked questions from people in the market for new mats for their Jeep Wrangler.
How do I Choose the Right Mat for my Jeep Wrangler?
When selecting mats for your Jeep Wrangler, you will need to look at the model of your vehicle to ensure you get the proper fitting mats.
What Materials are Car Mats Made from?
Car mats can be made from several materials, including carpet and vinyl. For off-roaders, something heavy-duty such as rubber is the better choice.
How do I Install Mats in my Jeep Wrangler?
Installing mats into your Wrangler is very straightforward, simply remove the old ones and put the new ones in place. Some may come with hooks or grips to hold them in place.
What are the Benefits of Mats in a Jeep Wrangler?
The primary benefit of having mats in your Wrangler is to protect your car’s interior floors from dirt, dampness, and debris.
Let’s Soak it all Up
Jeep Wrangler mats are an essential part of fixtures and fittings when it comes to protecting the car’s interior. As many Wranglers are used for extreme off-roading expeditions, they can quickly become filthy, but by having mats down, you can at least keep the inside sparkly and new.
With a wide range of options available, from custom-fit to all-weather mats, it really depends on how you use your Wrangler, which will determine which kind you need.
Whichever way you look at it, though, having mats on the floor of your Wrangler will increase the lifespan of your car’s furnishings and be much easier on the eye.