The bed of the Jeep Gladiator is one of the most distinctive elements of the vehicle. But the problem with the bed is that it seems very asymmetrical, pointing upwards and indicating a twisted frame. You may consider replacing it to solve the problem, but how much would it cost?
You can select from a range of bed alternatives to get the one that is right for you. The cost of a bed will range from around $4000 to $14000. Some additional labor costs may be required.
Keep reading until the end of the post, because we will discuss the replacement cost as well as any additional costs you may incur while replacing your Jeep Gladiator bed.
- The Jeep Gladiator is a real pickup truck with famous off-road performance.
- Gladiator’s bed is visibly out of alignment, pointing upward and revealing a twisted frame.
- Due to its odd configuration, a few clients opt to replace it, which may cost them some money.
These are few Upgrades and Costs at A Glance:
|Parts||Reasons of upgrade||Cost|
|Rubber truck bed mat||Help keep the surface of your truck bed free of scratches, dings, and dents.||$110-$180|
|Roll-up Tonneau covers||To protect your payload||$140-$1049|
|Trail Rail System||Gives an easily accessible means of securing the hook.||$300-$340|
|Bed Rack||Overland Cargo Rack- Includes Base and Rails; No Tonneau Covers||$450-$795|
Jeep Gladiator Bed Replacement Cost (Updated Price)
Before you decide to replace your existing jeep bed, you should have a thorough understanding of the costs and replacement options available.
Don’t worry, we’ll go through everything you need to know about the replacement procedure, including anticipated prices and replacement options.
Jeep Gladiator is new to the market, the alternatives for its bed are limited at the moment. We just have the Jeep Gladiator’s Decked Bed Drawer system and PCOR Systems to go on for now.
However, we expect a slew of new possibilities for JT’s bed to emerge in the near future
When it comes to PCOR system beds, there are two options: one is the canopy system, which costs roughly $4,440, and the other is the tray system, which costs around $13,490.
For a decked Gladiator bed organizer storage system, the cost will be around $ 1,449.99.
While retaining your vehicle’s departure angle, PCOR Systems are designed to enhance your touring vehicle’s capabilities and aesthetics.
On the other hand, ‘decked system’ invented a mechanism that lifts the deck, allowing you to safely store tools, hardware, and other goods while still using the remainder of your truck bed.
Dealers have a limited number of alternatives for replacing the Gladiators bed. The Gladiator’s bed comes with four tie-down points and some handy LED lights right out of the box. The bed is available in bare steel, with a bedliner costing $495.
It’s a spray-in bedliner, not a quick-fix drop-in. It is, in our opinion, worthwhile to purchase.
When Should You Replace Your Jeep Gladiator Bed?
Some customers have considered changing the bed due to its unusual construction and length. If the bed layout isn’t perfect for you, you may replace or enhance a few sections of your truck bed to make it ride better.
If you do not like the configuration of the bed of the jeep or want to alter your pickup bed game, you can do it at any time from the dealer or any automobile shops.
There’s plenty of room in the Jeep Gladiator’s bed to carry all of your things. The Jeep Gladiator’s size is likely to get people’s attention, whether they’re on or off the main road.
The length of the Jeep Gladiator truck bed is 60 inches (5 feet), but what about the other Jeep Gladiator truck bed dimensions? You should have a better idea about its specs before thinking about replacement.
Here are the results of our search:
- 81.3 inches. This is how long the Jeep Gladiator bed is when the tailgate is down.
- 56.8 inches is the width of the Jeep Gladiator’s bed.
- In between the wheel humps, the Jeep Gladiator bed is 44.8 inches wide.
- Bed Depth: 18 inches.
- 35 inches: The height of the Jeep Gladiator bed from the ground.
For better understanding checkout this video.
Because the jeep bed is used to transport freight or supplies from afar, it must be sturdy. If you are dissatisfied with its construction and are experiencing troubles, it is essential that you replace it or enhance it.
Jeep Gladiator Bed Installation Guide:
The Gladiator’s pickup bed is more than just a casing for your stuff.
To make it easier to transport heavier objects, the tailgate may be fully opened or left open in a half-open position.
Tie-down points and a plethora of attachments make it easy to transport surfboards, bikes, and motorbikes on your next expedition.
- Hard Folding Cover
- Prop rod, clip
- Buckles mounting inserts, screws, seal
- Bolts 1/4-20
- Wrench etc
Here is an Easy Guideline on How To Install Jeep Gladiator Bed Parts (Rack & Cover):
- Remove the trail rail system: first you have to remove the bolts from the trail rail system. The trail rail systems are on the passenger side, driver’s side and on the front of the bed you have to take all of the off.
- Bed Rack Installation: for the bed rack installation, the channels are need to be attached with the bed with bolts with the help of wrench. After that the bed rack is placed on the channels and secured with bolts.
- Install Vertical Slats to Bed Rack: then you have to install vertical slats on the both sides of the jeep.
- Rack Attachment: After tighten up rack to jeep the rack attachment is completed.
- Install Support Bar: then the support bar is attached with the jeep with necessary instruments and tighten up.
- Installing the Coiling Bed Cover: the coiling bed cover is placed on the front of the bed. The left and right side rail then have to inserted
- Installing canister lid: The cannister lid is then attached with screws in the front of the bed.
Follow this tutorial.
Things you need to keep in mind before installing new Jeep Gladiator’s bed:
- The essentials: the necessary bed installation equipment, such as lighting and a converter.
- Bed coverings, racks, and other relevant items should be affixed for the beds’ safety and long-term usability.
- Beds are used mostly to transport big items, thus the bed that is being built must be strong enough and properly installed to handle the weight.
There are several channels that have created videos demonstrating how to install various pieces of jeep Gladiators bed. You should absolutely check them out or go to your local vehicle repair shop. If you want assistance with your Jeep, you may also call their service facility.
Is The Jeep Gladiator Bed Aluminum?
The Gladiator’s design features aluminum throughout, as well as a steel underframe. The hood, hinges, fenders, windshield frame, and tailgate are all composed of aluminum, which helps to reduce weight while increasing fuel efficiency.
How Much Is A Jeep With A Truck Bed?
The base price for the 2020 Gladiator is $33,550. In addition to $43,875 for the rugged Gladiator Rubicon trim and $51,500 for the luxurious High-Altitude trim, the price increases.
How Much Room is in the Jeep Gladiator?
Jeep Gladiator’s cargo bed measures 60.3 inches in length with the tailgate closed, providing 35.5 cubic feet of storage capacity. This Jeep truck’s cargo compartment is 56.8 inches broad and 33.9 inches height, providing enough of space for all of your cargo demands.
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator’s payload capacity varies depending on trim and engine.
The Jeep Gladiator bed not only helps you to transport big objects and materials, but it also makes the jeep look more stylish.
Nonetheless, some customers dislike the bed’s arrangement, which is why they aim to replace it.
To replace or alter a vehicle’s bed, you’ll need to fork out a few bucks. This all includes our essay which we hope you find useful.